Dump pouches. The versatility of the dump pouch is amazing. Simply put, it is a big extra pocket.
- During tactical reloads, a dump pouch is the perfect place to put a partially spent magazine. It is still there if you need it, but it wont be confused for a full mag during high stress reloads.
- It can be used to police your brass after a range session.
- Carry extra water bottles or snacks.
- Use it to temporarily hold your watch cap or outer shell if the weather is changing often.
- This pouch can be belt mounted with the included Onewrap belt loops. It can also be mounted to MOLLE with various attachment methods such as MALICE clips(not included).
Snake Eater Tactical: Dump Pouch